Any individual complying below mentioned criteria can be our POSP – Point of Sale Person to develop his / her career as Insurance, can do business with all Life & Non-life insurance companies as our IRDA registered POSP.
Criteria for POSP:
- 1) Individual must be with age more than 18 years or more.
- 2) Individual must provide mobile number & email address.
- 3) Individual must provide Copy of Pan Card & Aadhar Card.
- 4) Individual must be SSC pass and will have to submit copy of his / her SSC mark sheet.
- 5) Individual must not have IRDA agency of any insurance company in his / her name.
- 6) Individual complying all the above mentioned criteria will be enrolled for insurance training of minimum 15 hours for the course prescribed by IRDA.
- 7) The trainee will have to pass examination of the course prescribed by IRDA.
- 8) The successful applicant will be issued certificate for completion of training & successful passing of the examination.
- 9) We shall enter into agreement with the successful applicant as per prescribed format of agreement drafted by IRDA.
- 10) We shall register the successful applicant as our POSP with IRDA through IIB portal.
- 11) Now, POSP has sky as the limit for his insurance career with us!