By using the Catalyst.com and/or registering yourself at www.Catalyst.com you authorize Catalyst Insurance Brokers Private Limited to contact you via email or phone call or SMS and offer you
- our services for the product you have opted for
- imparting product knowledge
- offer promotional offers running on Catalyst.com
- process orders or applications submitted by you
- send you information about special promotions or offers
You hereby agree that you authorize Catalyst.com to contact you for the above-mentioned purposes even if you have registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR service(s). Your authorization, in this regard, shall be valid as long as your account is not deactivated by either you or us.
Controllers of Personal Information
Your personal data will be stored and collected by Catalyst Insurance Brokers Private Limited
Purposes of collection of your data
Catalyst.com collects your information when you register for an account, when you use its products or services, visit its Website's pages. When you register with Catalyst.com, you are asked for submitting certain information which may be personal to you such as first name, last name, state and city of residence, email address, mobile number, date of birth, etc. Once you register at the Website and sign in you are not anonymous to us. Also, you are asked for your contact number during registration and may be sent SMS, notifications about our services to your wireless device.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Catalyst.com may share your Information submitted on the Website to any third party/service provider/business partner without obtaining your prior consent in the following limited circumstances:
(1) When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms and Conditions; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
(3) Catalyst may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when the user visits the Website. These companies may use personal information about the user’s visit to the Website and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to the user.
We Collect Cookies
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer tied to information about the user. We may use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies.
We employ appropriate technical and organizational security measures at all times to protect the information we collect from you. We use multiple electronic, procedural, and physical security measures to protect against unauthorized or unlawful use or alteration of information, and against any accidental loss, destruction, or damage to information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Further, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your login id and password, and may not provide these credentials to any third party.